This YHWH says to the RH- Alphas like the Cherokee Indians because they wouldn't convert to Christianity. They would rather have gone onto reservations then to be a proselyte of a false religion. These Cherokee were on a first name basis with YHWH and knew their name wasn't JeHoVeH or the the name of the Sun couldn't be JeZeus.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
This said to those RH- Omegas who used their beautiful daughters to convert YAHshurun to false religions. These daughters are the origin of the Temple prostitutes during the time Zeus was worshiped by the Greeks in YAHrushalom at the Temple.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of [YAHshurun], to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
2 Maccabees 6:2-7 (Apocrypha)
1 Not long after this the king sent an Athenian senator* to force the Jews to abandon the laws of their ancestors and live no longer by the laws of God,
2 also to pollute the temple in Jerusalem and dedicate it to Olympian Zeus,* and the one on Mount Gerizim to Zeus the Host to Strangers, as the local inhabitants were wont to be.
3 This was a harsh and utterly intolerable evil.
4 The Gentiles filled the temple with debauchery and revelry; they amused themselves with prostitutes and had intercourse with women even in the sacred courts. They also brought forbidden things into the temple,
5 so that the altar was covered with abominable offerings prohibited by the laws.
6 No one could keep the sabbath or celebrate the traditional feasts, nor even admit to being a Jew.
7 Moreover, at the monthly celebration of the king’s birthday the Jews, from bitter necessity, had to partake of the sacrifices, and when the festival of Dionysus* was celebrated, they were compelled to march in his procession, wearing wreaths of ivy.
In Greek mythology, Nike is represented as the Goddess of Victory whose function was to proselytize or evangelize for Zeus, the Greek deity, and ascribe to him all the honor and glory of all the other gods, and thus displace them that he might be worshipped in their stead. If you look in Webster’s International Dictionary under the heading, Zeus, you will find a picture showing Zeus sitting on a throne with Nike in back of him, in the act of placing a crown of laurel upon his head. This was the symbol that he had won the victory over the other deities.
1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
You can Google and easily find images of Nike crowning Zeus, or sitting on his right hand, or driving his Chariot but connecting NikoLaos to Christmas is much easier thanks to JeremiYAH.
THE MEANING OF Nikolaites: These Hypocrites are strong recruiters because their demon Gods reward them with Larels weaths of Power, wealth and money. All Christian Ministers are Masons and Jesuits. They may have gotten rich in this world but there will be hell to pay in the next. Evangelists = Evil Agents of the Grigori - Zeus (5th Heaven)
18, Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding calculate the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (the Grigori); and his number is XES (Zeus) .
Gog and Magog - Serpents and Scorpions - 1st and 2nd Beasts - O+'s and demons
NikoLaos = "destruction of people" a sect mentioned in Rev. 2:6,15, who were charged with holding the error of Balaam, casting a stumbling block before YHWH's children by upholding
the liberty of eating things sacrificed to idols (animal flesh & alcohol) as well as committing fornication (unlawful sex - Sodomy ).
This describes Christians to a tee. They tried so hard the convert the Native Americans they began with the evangelizing of Scottish Highlanders because they had a kinship with the Indians. Before crossing the frozen North Atlantic Ocean they were all there together in Scotland.
Two Roman Emperors built walls from coast to coast and put garrisons across to ensure the Picts would have no other choice but to travel on frozen Ice to North America. They would not be allowed to re-enter Europe. But the Hebrew A-'s many refusing to be converted which is why they were commended in the Congregation of Ephesus by the MessiYAH. Many ended up on reservations and treated poorly and continually lied to by the invading Assyrian U.S. government.
The O-s of Pergamum have those that are Nikolaites. The stumbling block the MessiYAH is speaking of is through the daughters of Moab. After eating manna for years in the wilderness they put out flesh pots to attract them. Then they tempted them with Sodomy, oral and anal copulation. They did it by drinking alcohol. All of these things give the demons (Serpents & Sorpions) power over you.
In the Christian religion if any spiritual relief is given it is always under the name of Zeus which can not wash away any sins.
Does Satan make war against Satan? I think not. These that appear to be embracing a more pious life in reality are only appearing to recieve temporary benefits from their disembodied Demon brothers. It's a complicated system to understand until you read Jubilees chapter 10 and 1 & 2 Enoch.
Who were the Nicolaitans? The evangelists of Zeus! (Jupiter) who overcame or conquered the Hebrew religion by replacing YAHshuWAH's teachings with Pagan customs. Nicolaitans were not just the followers of Nicohlas, but were NikoLaos themselves. The word Nicolaitans is a compound of the Greek words "Nike" and "Laos", Nike-Laos (Nicolas). Nike is the name of the Goddess of Victory, or the Winged Victory, and Laos is the Greek word for laity, devotees, or followers. Therefore, without any guesswork or speculation, we can identify the Nicolaitans, of the King James version of the Bible, as the Nike-laity, or Nike laos of the original manuscript of John the Revelator.
Without any stretch of the imagination, we can identify the same old fellow, Saint Nike-Laos, or Santa Claus, who appears every year in the month of December, to remind us that Zeus, Jupiter, Mithra, Nimrod, Baal, Addon, Appolo, Tamuz, Bacchus, whose birthday is on the 25th day of December, is to be memorialized. He seduces the minds of the young, who in turn play upon the heartstrings of their parents, forcing them to celebrate, even against their will! The Independent Churches, when they originally came out from the worldly churches, had repudiated Christmas and Easter as pagan holidays; but now they have compromised and taken notice of these days.
Why? Because it is a part of the Satanic deception. You cannot divorce Christmas from Saturnalia, with its tree worship, laurel, holly, mistletoe, cakes, and wine; nor from Easter with its hot-cross-buns (cakes to the Queen of Heaven, Astoreth), bunnies and the show of pride. All these were, and still are, part and parcel of the Babylonian doctrine perpetuated in the Christian churches today.
We can easily understand why the MessiYAH hates the deeds of the Nike Laos. This is what he told the Pharisee.
1. THEN spake YAHshuWAH to the multitude, and to his disciples, saying. The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’s seat (Serpent raised up). All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
2. But all their works they do for to be seen of men; they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, and love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
3. But desire not ye to be called Rabbi: for one is your Rabbi, even MessiYAH; and all ye are brethren. And call not any one father on earth, for on earth are fathers in the flesh only; but in Heaven there is One Who is your Father and your Mother, Who hath the Spirit of truth, Whom the world cannot receive.
4. Neither desire ye to be called masters, for one is your Master, even the MessiYAH. But they that are greatest among you shall be your servants. And whosoever shall exalt themselves shall be
abased; and they that are humble in themselves shall be exalted.
5. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of Heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves neither suffer ye them that are entering, to go in,
6. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites” for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer; therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
7. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
8. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, who say, Whosoever shall swear by the Temple, it is nothing, but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the Temple, he is a debtor! Ye fools and blind; for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
9. And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty. Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar, that sanctifieth the gift?
10. Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon. And whoso shall swear by the Temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. And he that shall swear by Heaven sweareth by the throne of God, and by the Holy One that sitteth thereon.
11. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides! for ye strain out a gnat, and swallow a camel.
12. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, then the outside of them that they may be clean also.
13. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of the bones of the dead and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and make believe.
14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
15. Wherefore ye be witness unto yourselves, that ye do as the children of them which killed the prophets. Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
16. Wherefore saith holy Wisdom, behold I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city. And upon you shall come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, who was slain between the temple and the altar. Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
17. O YAHruShalom, YAHruShalom, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
18. Behold, now your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Holy, Holy, Holy, Blessed are they who come in the NAME of the Just One.
Gospel of the Holy Twelve 60