7. AND YAHshuWAH said unto them, behold a new law I give unto you, which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to YAHshurun after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of YAHshurun after the Spirit. 8. For who are the YAHshurun of YHWH? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true YAHshurun of YHWH. And standing upon his feet, Yahshua spake, saying: 9. Hear O YAHshurun, YHWH, thy God is One; many are my seers, and my prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence.
10. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit. Nor yet torment it.
11. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use.
12. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet anything which bringeth disorder to your health or senses.
13. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy.
14. Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor willfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them.
15. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you.
16. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of whom are all things, and reverence the holy Name.
17. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness.
18. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong.
19. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits Of the earth, and live long in the land.
20. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labour, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God.
21. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you.
22. And when the disciples heard these words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: Wherein we have offended. O YHWH forgive us: and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us incline our hearts to love and keep this Holy Law. 23. And Yahshua said unto them, my yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it, to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things. 24. This is the new Law unto the YAHshurun of YHWH and the Law is within, for it is the Law of Love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. Verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost. 25. But as in Adam all die so in the EssiYAH shall all be made alive. And the disobedient shall be purged through many fires; and they who persist shall descend and shall perish eternally. Gospel of the Holy Twelve
The Gospel of the Holly Twelve is the one and only TRUE Gospel. The GOTHT was shreded and edited for the Pagan Bible leaving out the keys given to Peter to ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. The modern day Essenes confirm John wrote the whole thing and it was kept in the East for many years for protection. DO NOT BELIEVE that a former Catholic Priest, Gideon Jasper Ouseley, who wore a star of Mollech and chaneled the GOTHT from dead people. YAHshuWAH's sheep know his voice. In the Book of Revevelation John refers to it as THE SONG OF THE LAMB.
Clementos (Clementine Homilies and Recognitions) was one of the original followers of YAHshuWAH and his writings confirm the Essene [EssiYAH] dietary laws concerning animal flesh completely. Peter's teachings about demons and abstainence from animal flesh are contained there. These things are not taught in a brick and mortar Tax exempt Church because these churches pander to the Pagan worships of the fallen Idol ZEUS - (XES), and all organized religion is actually Mystery Babylon, the Mother and her Harlots, the Abomination of the Earth and Satan Worship.
How to pray
"After this manner, therefore, pray to your Heavenly Father: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And deliver us from the hour of temptation. For Thine is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever. So be it
"And after this manner pray to your Earthly Mother: Our Mother which art upon earth, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, and thy will be done in us, as it is in thee. As thou sendest every day thy angels, send them to us also. Forgive us our sins, as we atone all our sins against thee. And lead us not into sickness, but deliver us from all evil, for Thine is the earth, the body, and the health. So be it.