USE ONLY 100% DISTILLED WATER. Boiling water gets the same result. You don't need minerals from the water. You can get it from raw organic fruit and vegetables. You do not want the inorganic minerals, pesticides and poisons from Chemtrails and fracturing. It's the only way to be sure.
1. Caring for others, doing charitable deeds and walking humbly with YHWH makes you feel better about yourself and the world.
2. Afflicting your own Soul makes you a kinder and gentiler person. Having compassion for the oppressed and hungry causes YHWH's light to be shown in you.
3. Fat and Toxins evacuate your body allowing better health benefits for you. Continual Water Fasting keeps the weight off and reverses the aging process.
4. Improves bodily functions of organs throughout the entire body. Liver, digestive, blood and brain.
5. Feeling calm and peaceful. Heightened mental clarity, focus and menory. Increased energy and metabolism.
6. Improved sleep
17. And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel of the tribe of Aser, of a great age, who departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day. GOTHT 4
11. And YAHshuWAH, after that he had finished his study of the law, went down again into Egypt that he might learn of the wisdom of the Egyptians, even as Moses did. And going into the desert, he meditated and fasted and prayed, and obtained the power of the Holy Name, by which he wrought many miracles. GOTHT 6
1. THEN was YAHshuWAH led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the Devil. And the wild beasts of the desert were around him, and became subject unto him. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights he was afterwards an hungered. GOTHT 9
4. And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of YAHan [the Baptist] fast often, and make prayers, and likewise the disciples of the Pharisees; but thine do eat and drink ? 5. And he said unto them, Wherewith shall I liken the men of this generation, and to what are they like? They are like unto children, sitting in the market place and calling one to another and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced, we have mourned to you and ye have not lamented. 6. For YAHan the Baptist came neither eating nor drinking, and ye say, He hath a devil, The Son of Man cometh eating and drinking the fruits of the earth, and the milk of the flock, and the fruit of the vine, and ye say, Behold a glutton and wine bibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. 7. Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days. GOTHT 16
8. Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance; for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward. 9. And I say unto you, Except ye fast from the world and its evil ways, ye shall in no wise find the Kingdom; and except ye keep the Sabbath and cease your haste to gather riches, ye shall not see the Father-Mother in heaven. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head and wash thy face, that thou appear not unto men to fast, and the Holy One who seeth in secret will approve thee openly. GOTHT 26
1:3 The meaning of these sayings is this: Bless those who curse you, and pray for your enemies, and fast for those who persecute you. For what reward is there for loving those who love you? Do not the heathens do the same? But you should love those who hate you, and then you shall have no enemies. The Didache
7:4 Before the baptism, both the baptizer and the candidate for baptism, plus any others who can, should fast. The candidate should fast for one or two days beforehand. The Didache
8:1 Your fasts should not be with the hypocrites, for they fast on 2nd and 5th days of the week. You should fast on 4th and 5th days of the week. The Didache
YHWH's year 03-21-2015 to 03-21-2016 Friday and Saturday
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy LIGHT break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
9 Then shalt thou call, and the LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;
10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noonday:
11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. Isaiah 58:6-12
26 Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.
27 For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof:
28 Which the clouds do drop and distil upon man abundantly.
5. AGAIN he said: When the unclean spirit is gone out of any, he walketh through dry places seeking rest, and finding none it saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out. And when he is come he findeth it empty, swept and garnished, for they asked not the Good Spirit to dwell within them, and be their eternal Guest. 6. Then he goeth and taketh with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there, and the last state of all such is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation, which refuseth entrance to the Spirit of God. 7. For I say unto you, whosoever blasphemeth the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven them; but whoso blasphemeth the Holy Spirit it shall not be forgiven them either in this age, or in the next, for they resist the Light of God, by the false traditions of men. GOTHT 45