3. Then said they unto him, What shall we do that we may work the works of God? YAHshuWAH answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe the truth, in me who am, and who giveth unto you, the Truth and the Life.
4. They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then that we may see and believe thee? What dost thou work? Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.
5. Then YAHshuWAH said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not the true bread from heaven, but my Parent giveth you the true bread from heaven and the fruit of the living vine. For the food of God is that which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
6. Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread, and this fruit. And YAHshuWAH said unto them, I am the true Bread, I am the living Vine, they that come to me shall never hunger; and they that believe on me shall never thirst. And verily I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh and drink the blood of God, ye have no life in you. But ye have seen me and believe not.
7. All that my Parent hath given to me shall come to me and they that come to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of God who sent me. And this is the will of God who hath sent me, that of all which are given unto me I should lose none, but should raise them up again at the last day.
17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
Manna and Water Provided By God (The Bread of Angels)
1:19 I pitied your groanings and gave you manna for food; you ate the bread of angels. 20 When you were thirsty, did I not cleave the rock so that waters flowed in abundance? Because of the heat I covered you with the leaves of trees
9. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; haste not to believe. For as the lightening cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. GOTHT 61
Benefits of Sun Gazing
1. If you look at the Sun in the first and last hour of the day there are no UV rays or a minimum of UV rays present. It is a total myth that the Sun will damage your eyes during that time of the day. It can actually improves your eyesight.
2. If you water Fast for any length of time you can recieve energy by Sun gazing and experience a lessened appetite. Like photosynthesis for plants the Sun will nourish you during Fasting. YAHshuWAH Fasted for forty days.
3. Sun gazing makes your pineal gland expand in size allowing for greater spiritual understandings. Sun gazing strengthens ones spiritual enlightenment and well being.
4. Sun gazers generally live longer with increased health and vitality whilour bodye enjoying increased production of possitive hormones -Melatonin and Serotonin.
5. Sun gazing together with fasting is by far the best weight loss diet ever. Fasting sends the toxins fleeing from your body and Sun gazing nourishes you during the process. Do your homework before you embark on a long water fast. Ghandi did many water Fasts and 3 of them were 21 days. Hira Ratan Manek (HRM) did it for 411 days under the care of round the clock Doctors with the addition of Sun gazing.
8. AND when the third day had fully come they were all with one accord in the one place, and as they prayed there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and the room in which they were assembled was shaken, and it filled the place. 9. And there appeared cloven [divided] tongues of flame like fire, and sat upon the head [Pineal Gland] of each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. And Peter stood up and preached the Law of the MessiYAH unto the multitude of all nations and tongues who were gathered together by the report of what had been seen and heard, each man hearing in his own tongue wherein he was born. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 96
17 And YHWH said to Mosheh, This thing also which thou hast spoken of, will I do; for thou hast found mercy before me, and I have ordained thee with a goodly name,
18 and [Mosheh] said, Show now unto me Thy glory:
19 but He said, Behold, I will make all the measure of My goodness pass before thee, and I will give utterance in the name of the Word of the Lord before thee; and I will have compassion upon whom I see it right to have compassion, and will be merciful to whom I see it right to have mercy.
20 And He said, Thou canst not see the visage of My face; for no man can see Me and abide alive.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, a place is prepared before Me, and thou shalt stand upon the rock.
22 And it shall be that when the glory of My Shekinah passeth before thee, I will put thee in a cavern of the rock, and will overshadow thee with My Word until the time that I have passed by
23 And I will make the host of angels who stand and minister before Me to pass by, and thou shalt see the hand-border of the tephilla of My glorious Shekinah; but the face of the glory of My Shekinah thou canst not be able to see. Targum of Palestine Exodus 33
Chapter 25. God relates to Enoch, how out of the very deepest parts
came forth the visible and invisible
1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light.
2 And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible come out of you.
3 And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create.
4 And I saw that it was good.
5 And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: Go thence up higher and fix yourself high above the throne, and be a foundation to the highest things.
6 And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.
Chapter 26. God summons from the very deepest a second time that Archas, heavy and very red should come forth
1 And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: Let Archas come forth hard, and he came forth hard from the invisible.
2 And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red.
3 And I said: Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from you, and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing the creation of all lower things, and I saw that it was good and said to him:
4 Go thence down below, and make yourself firm, and be a foundation for the lower things, and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.
Chapter 27. Of how God founded the water, and surrounded it with light, and established on it seven islands 1 And I commanded that there should be taken from light and darkness, and I said: Be thick, and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged the water like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, and the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its heaven, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good.
2 And I separated between light and between darkness, that is to say in the midst of the water hither and thither, and I said to the light, that it should be the day, and to the darkness, that it should be the night, and there was evening and there was morning the first day.
Chapter 28. The week in which God showed Enoch all his wisdom and power, throughout all the seven days, how he created all the heavenly and earthly forces and all moving things even down to man
1 And then I made firm the heavenly circle, and made that the lower water which is under heaven collect itself together, into one whole, and that the chaos become dry, and it became so.
2 Out of the waves I created rock hard and big, and from the rock I piled up the dry, and the dry I called earth, and the midst of the earth I called abyss, that is to say the bottomless, I collected the sea in one place and bound it together with a yoke.
3 And I said to the sea: Behold I give you your eternal limits, and you shalt not break loose from your component parts [Antartica].
4 Thus I made fast the firmament. This day I called me the first−created. 2 Enoch
12 Then spake YAHshuWAH to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of YAHshurun, and he said in the sight of YAHshurun, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of YHAshur? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for YAHshurun.
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.