From the Essene Gospel of Peace
"It was said to them of old time, 'Honor thy Heavenly Father and thy Earthly Mother, and do their commandments that thy days may be long upon the earth.' And next afterward was given this commandment, 'Thou shall not kill,' for life is given to all by God, and that which God has given, let not man take away. For I tell you truly, from one Mother proceeds all that lives upon the earth. Therefore, he who kills, kills his brother. And from him will the Earthly Mother turn away, and will pluck from him her quickening breasts. And he will be shunned by her angels, and Satan will have his dwelling in his body.
And the flesh of slain beasts in his body will become his own tomb. For I tell you truly, he who kills, kills himself, and whoso eats the flesh of slain beasts, eats of the body of death. For in his blood every drop of their blood turns to poison; in his breath their breath to stink; in his flesh their flesh to boils; in his bones their bones to chalk; in his bowels their bowels to decay; in his eyes their eyes to scales; in his ears their ears to waxy issue. And their death will become his death.
But do the will of God, that His angels may serve you on the way of life. Obey, therefore, the words of God: 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is breath of life, I give every green herb for meat. Also the milk of every thing that moveth and liveth upon earth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given unto them, so I give their milk unto you. But flesh, and the blood which quickens it, shall ye not eat. And, surely, your spurting blood will I require, your blood wherein is your soul; I will require all slain beasts, and the souls of all slain men.
For I the Lord thy God am a God strong and jealous, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing mercy
unto thousands – of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength: this is the first and
greatest commandment.' And the second is like unto it: 'Love thy neighbor as thyself' There is none other
commandment greater than these."
Kill neither men, nor beasts, nor yet the food which goes into your mouth. For if you eat living food, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the dead food will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from death comes always death. For everything which kills your foods, kills your bodies also. And everything which kills your bodies kills your souls also. And your bodies become what your foods are, even as your spirits, likewise, become what your thoughts are. Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water has destroyed. For burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze and rot your body also.
Essene Gospel of Peace
So eat always from the table of God: the fruits of the trees, the grain and grasses of the field, the milk of beasts, and the honey of bees. For everything beyond these is of Satan, and leads by
the way of sins and of diseases unto death. But the foods which you eat from the abundant table of God give strength and youth to your body, and you will never see disease. For the table of God fed
Methuselah of old, and I tell you truly, if you live even as he lived, then will the God of the living give you also long life upon the earth as was his.
For I tell you truly, the God of the living is richer than all the rich of the earth, and his abundant table is richer than the richest table of feasting of all the rich upon the earth. Eat, therefore, all your life at the table of our Earthly Mother, and you will never see want. And when you eat at her table, eat all things even as they are found on the table of the Earthly Mother.
Take heed, therefore, and defile not with all kinds of abominations the temple of your bodies. Be content with two or three sorts of food, which you will find always upon the table of our Earthly Mother. And desire not to devour all things which you see round about you. For I tell you truly, if you mix together all sorts of food in your body, then the peace of your body will cease, and endless war will rage in you.....
Many Fruit are misclassified as Vegetables
The following are technically fruits: avocado, beans, peapods, eggplants, cucumbers, grains, nuts, olives peppers, pumpkin, squash, sunflower seeds and tomatoes.
Vegetables include celery (stem),lettuce (leaves), cauliflower and broccoli (buds), and beets, carrots and potatoes (roots).
Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant, whereas vegetables are all other plant parts, such as roots, leaves and stems. By those standards, seedy outgrowths such as apples, squash and, yes, tomatoes are all fruits, while roots such as beets, potatoes and turnips, leaves such as spinach, kale and lettuce, and stems such as celery and broccoli are all vegetables.
But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias, for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth, shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHan. 5. And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth; for he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall neither eat flesh meats, nor drink strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 1
6. Then said MariYAH unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her The Holy Spirit shall come upon YAHsef thy Spouse, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee, O MariYAH, therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the MessiYAH, the Child of God, and his Name on earth shalt be called YAHshuWAH, for he shall save the people from their sins, whosoever shall repent and obey his Law. 7. Therefore ye shall eat no flesh, nor drink strong drink, for the child shall be consecrated unto God from its mother’s womb, and neither flesh nor strong drink shall he take, nor shall razor touch his head. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 2
22. For Thou saids’t I will preserve and make thee a covenant of the people to renew the face of the earth: and to cause the desolate places to be redeemed from the hands of the spoiler. 23. That thou mayest say to the captives, Go ye forth and be free; and to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves in the light. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 2
6. For YAHan the Baptist came neither eating nor drinking, and ye say, He hath a devil, The Son of Man cometh eating and drinking the fruits of the earth, and the milk of the flock, and the fruit of the vine, and ye say, Behold a glutton and wine bibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. 7. Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
Gospel of the Holy Twelve 16
4. And the same YAHan had his raiment of camel’s hair, and a girdle of the same about his loins, and his meat was the fruit of the locust tree and wild honey. Then went out to him YAHrushalom, and all Judea, and all the region round about Jordan, and were baptized of him in the Jordan confessing their sins. GOTHT 7
1. NOW, YAHsef and MariYAH, his parents, went up to YAHrushalom every year at the Feast of the Passover and they observed the feast after the manner of their brethren, who abstained from bloodshed and the eating of flesh and from strong drink. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 6
7. Anoint and heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils, freely ye have received, freely give. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses. Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves; for the workman is worthy of his food; and eat that which is set before you, but of that which is gotten by taking of life, touch not, for it is not lawful to you. GOTHT 17
5. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you without taking of life. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. GOTHT 18
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith YHWH.
8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.
9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater. GOTHT 21
21 Thus saith YHWH, the LORD of hosts, the [Alohim of YAHshurun]; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your Alohim, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
2 Esdras 1:15-19
15 Thus saith the Almighty YHWH, The quails were as a sign to you; I gave you tents for your safeguard: nevertheless ye murmured there,
16 And triumphed not in my name for the destruction of your enemies, but ever to this day do ye yet murmur.
17 Where are the benefits that I have done for you? when ye were hungry and thirsty in the wilderness, did ye not cry unto me,
18 Saying, Why hast thou brought us into this wilderness to kill us? it had been better for us to have served the Egyptians, than to die in this wilderness.
19 Then had I pity upon your mournings, and gave you manna to eat; so ye did eat angels' bread.
6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to YHWH than sacrifice.
Daniel 1:8-16 (KJV)
8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.
10 And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.
11 Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,
12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.
13 Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.
14 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.
15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.
16 Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse.
Today wheat is highly modified even with maise. A Miller in Virginia told me 2013 would be the last year it would not be modified with corn. When you read in the Bible the word corn the meaning is really grain. Today maise is called corn. Corn is so modified it would not be accepted by YHWH as an offering. However spelt is actually the ancient grain we should call wheat today. It's written right on the bag.
Bob's Red Mill says: it's non-hybrid primative relative of our present day wheat and dates back more than 9,000 years.
Arrowheads Mills says: it's the staff of life and it is a cousin today's wheat. That it was one of the first grains to be grown by early farmers.
15 Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from [YAHshurun].
39 And they divided the dough which they brought out of Mizraim, which they had carried on their heads, and it was baked for them by the heat of the sun, (into) unleavened cakes (yeastless pancakes), because it had not fermented; for the Mizraee had thrust them out, neither could they delay; and it was sufficient for them to eat until the fifteenth of the month Ijar; because they had not prepared provision for the way. Exodus 12 Targum Palestine
11, Every sacrifice which ever you should bring to YHWH, you shall not make leavened; for all yeast, and all honey you shall not offer of it, to yield to YHWH a gift offering. Lev. 2:11 Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear
13, Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings. Lev. 7 AKJV
17, You shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals; they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baked with leaven; they are the first fruits to the LORD. Lev. 23 AKJV
5. AGAIN, the Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a woman who taketh of the INCORRUPTABLE LEVEN and hideth it in three measures of meal, till the whole is leavened, and being baked by fire, becometh one loaf. Or, again, to one who taketh a measure of pure wine, and poureth it into two or four measures of water, till the whole being mingled becometh the fruit of the vine. GOTHT 39
For YAHan the Baptist came neither eating nor drinking, and ye say, He hath a devil, The Son of Man cometh eating and drinking the fruits of the earth, and the milk of the flock, and the fruit of the vine, and ye say, Behold a glutton and wine bibber, a friend of publicans and sinners.
Truth about Buttermilk: It is Raw Heavy Cream Milk. Cultured soured milk is an acidic substitute used in cooking and requires several hours to ferment. The children of YAHqob didn't have time to ferment their milk on Passover because they had to quickly leave Egypy the next morning.
Eating Seeds for Health
Pomegranate Hemp Grape Fennel Chia Flax Sunflower Pumpkin Sesame
Nuts for Health
Almonds have as much calcium as milk, and contain magnesium, vitamin E, selenium and lots of fiber. They can lower cholesterol and help prevent cancer.
Walnuts are extremely good for your heart and brain, and contain ellagic acid a cancer-fighting antioxidant.
Pecans have tons of vitamins and minerals like Vitamins E and A, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, B vitamins, and zinc. And they help lower cholesterol.
Brazil Nuts are a good source of protein, copper, niacin, magnesium, fiber, vitamin E, and a great source of selenium.
Cedar Nuts/Pine Nuts have Vitamins A, B, D, E, P and contain 70% of your body’s required amino acids.
Cashews are rich in minerals like copper, magnesium, zinc, iron and biotin. They are actually a low-fat nut, and like olive oil, they have a high concentration of oleic acid, which is good for the your heart.
19, Every cut-away portion of the holy things, as many things as should remove the sons of YAHshurun to the LORD , to you I have given, and to your sons, and to your daughters after you -- law an eternal. covenant of salt It is an eternal before the LORD to you and to your seed after you. Apostolic Bible Polyglot Interlinear
19 Every thing set apart of the sacred things which the sons of YAHshurun consecrate to the Lord have I given to thee, to thy sons and thy daughters with thee, by a perpetual statute not to be abolished; as the salt which seasoneth the flesh of the oblation, because it is an everlasting-statute before the Lord, so shall it be for thee and for thy children. Targum of Palestine
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
2. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread, for it is written, I will feed thee with the finest of wheat and with honey, out of the rock will I satisfy thee. GOTHT 9
Therefore shall you keep all the precepts which I command you this day, that you may be strengthened, and go in, and inherit the land to possess which you go over;
9 and that your days may be multiplied upon the land which the Lord sware to your fathers to give it to them and their children; a land whose fruits are rich as milk, and sweet as honey.
10 For the land to which thou, goest in to possess it is not like the land of Mizraim, from whence yon have come, in which thou didst sow thy seed, and water it thyself as a garden of herbs;
11 but the land which you pass over to inherit (Arsareth - Cherokee land) is a land of mountains and valleys: it drinketh water from the rain that cometh down from the heavens;
12 it is a land which the Lord your God inquireth after by His Word, that He may bless it evermore; the eyes of the Lord your God look upon it from the beginning of the year to the year's end.
13 And it shall be that if you diligently obey My commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve Him with all your heart, and with all your soul,
14 then will I give you the rain of your land in its time, the early in Marchesvan, and the latter in Nisan, that you may gather in your grain, your wine, and your oil.
15 I will give herbage also in thy field for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and have enough. Deut. 11 Targum Palestine
Have you ever wondered why Jewish unleavened bread (Matzo) has so little nutritional value if any. Matzo is not the Hebrew Bread of Life. It has no health value and should not to be used as the bread of YAHshuWAH's Body for the 14th of Nissan Passover of Mercy. Yeast is unhealthy to put in your body. It causes all kinds of health problems. No one ever suffered from pure buttermilk, sea salt or baking soda. In fact these ingredients provide an alkaline healthy lifestyle. Three parts Barley and one part Spelt (ancient wheat).
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat (spelt) for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
6. And Iscariot said unto him, Master, behold the unleaven BREAD, the mingled WINE and the OIL and the herbs, but where is the lamb that Moses commanded? (for Judas had bought the lamb, but YAHshuWAH had forbidden that it should be killed). GOTHT 75
5. AND another asked him saying, Master, in what manner shall we offer the Holy Oblation? And YAHshuWAH answered, saying, The oblation which God loveth in secret is a pure heart. But for a Memorial of worship offer ye unleavened BREAD, mingled WINE, OIL and INCENSE. When ye come together in one place to offer the Holy Oblation, the lamps being lighted, let him who presideth, even the angel of the church, or the presbyter, having clean hands and a pure heart, take from the things offered, unleavened bread and mingled wine with incense. GOTHT 92